Everybody at LA SPINETTA is a bit of a wine enthusiast...
Those who choose to work in the world of wine tend to follow a passsion rather than simply carry out a job to pay the bills. And so, everybody at LA SPINETTA is a little bit of a wine enthusiast, Rivetti or non-Rivetti, everybody is dedicated to making great wines with passion and understanding, living the philosophy that lies behind each of the wines LA SPINETTA produces.
- LA SPINETTA employs 65 people full-time, 50 of which are vineyard workers
- the winery is 100% family-owned; the owners are Bruno, Carlo and Giorgio Rivetti
- the leading winemaker is Giorgio Rivetti
- assistant wine makers are Andrea Rivetti, Stephan Mazetta and Mirko Bessi
- Carlo, Marco, Eleonora and Giovanna Rivetti supervise the work in the vineyards
- Bruno Rivetti is responsible for the olive oil production, from the olive grove to the final product
- Natalia Rocca handles the logistics and paper work of all shipments and Daniela and Mirella take care of accounting
- Anja Cramer is responsible for Export in Europe and the US and oversees Marketing and PR
- Manuela Rivetti looks after Italian Sales and winery visits supported by the alays smiling Mio
- Luca Cigliuti follows Sales for Asia and South America sales
- Giovanna Rivetti is our in-house Chef, recreating the traditional Piedmontese recipes she learned from her mother
- about 50 vineyard workers, most of whom have been with LA SPINETTA many years, follow the year-round work in the vineyard
LA SPINETTA S.S. / Via Annunziata 17 / 14054 Castagnole Lanze / Tel: 0141 877396 / firstname.lastname@example.org